1) Coach distributed team to collaborate under Agile mindset.
2) Facilitate the scrum events such as daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective meeting in a distributed team in order to improve team’s productivity.
3) Support Product Owner/Business Analyst to prepare product requirements, ensure product backlogs are in a good shape and ready for development.
4) Conduct team to do release plan, guide them to inspect and adopt against business priority and sprint progress.
5) Resolve conflicts and remove impediments by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
6) Train team on Agile and Scrum fundamental knowledges.
7) Develop potential scrum masters.
? Must have experience on Scrum Master role in software development team.
? Must have good understanding on agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
? Must have good understanding on product backlog management, user story writing and estimation, release plan, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation testing and other related knowledges.
? Excellent communication and mentoring skills
? Excellent level of English (oral and written)
? Hands-on experience with defining & leading organizational Agile transformation is a plus
? Proficient in analytics area is a plus
? Proficient in programming language or application technical design is a plus
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) US's Advisory Shanghai Acceleration Center (AC) is the natural extension of PwC's leading-class global delivery capabilities. Acceleration Center offers clients high-quality, competitive and cost-effective solutions. Our highly skilled resources assist in the areas of core development, ERP solutions, application integration, data management, emerging technologies such as Mobile and Cloud Development, Managed Services, Business Process Execution and Program/Project Management. Shanghai AC has acquired the ISO Certification and CMMI 2.0 Level 5 Certification which prove that we have reached the international advanced level of optimized management. 普華永道信息技術隸屬普華永道美國咨詢，是普華永道全球交付模式的中堅力量。Acceleration Center(AC)旨在為客戶提供高質量、具有競爭力和高性價比的解決方案。我們技術高超的專家可以為客戶提供在核心項目開發、企業資源計劃（ERP）、應用集成、數據管理、諸如手機端和云端的新興技術開發、管理服務、業務流程執行和項目管理等領域的支持。ISO 和CMMI 2.0第五級別 的認證更是證明了我們已達到全方位優化管理的國際先進水平。
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP once again came in at #44 on the list of the Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Y2019. It has been included on Fortune’s list for 15 consecutive years. It is also ranked at #61 at Top 500 Most Valuable Brands List named by Brand Finance. PricewaterhouseCoopers is all about you, your personal and professional development, your achievement, your lifelong learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here. 普華永道美國持續15年成功入選美國財富雜志“最佳雇主100強”，2019年名列第44名。同時被世界著名品牌評估機構Brand Finance評選為2019年全球500個最有價值品牌榜單第61位。普華永道關注你的個人和專業的發展，你的成就，你的終身學習，你的個性和你的選擇。無論你是初入職場還是經驗豐富的專業人員，你的未來從這里開始！